I know that your data and your privacy is important to you. So, it’s important to me too.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will always identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will ensure personal data is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will modify or erase any and all personal data collected if requested to do so by its owner, in accordance with the latest GDPR regulations and in order to respect your right to be forgotten.